My client is looking for Foreman to join a leading Highways project based in Berkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for Foreman to join a Smart Motorway team in Berkshire. This is the largest Smart motorway project in the UK and includes the demolition and rebuild of 11 bridges as well as the installation and build of 4 new bridge structures that will carry road users over roads, railways and rivers. Such an ambitious project requires a diverse range of skills and we're looking for Site Engineers with experience in any of the following areas:
* Smart motorways, roadworks, drainage, earthworks, piling, FRC, pavement construction, surfacing and structures experience.
As a General Foreman, you will:
* Motivate team and manage performance; monitor the competency of team members and undertake training/coaching as appropriate;
* Contribute to Accident/Incident Investigations. Direct the appropriate action arising (HFACS and Four Page Reports);
* Identify and arrange training as required;
* Take ownership of tasks and quality requirements;
* Apply skills and knowledge to assist engineering teams in planning stage programmes;
* Be involved in the procurement of subcontractors and advise on commercial aspects/preferred attendances;
You will: * Hold a current driving license and CSCS Card;
* Be experienced in leading Safety & Environment Tours;
* Be experienced in resource allocation and up skilling;
* Understand and implement the requirements of Inspection and Test Plans;
* Have experience of planning and managing project creep;
* Have a working knowledge of the NEC and other relevant forms of contract and able to develop professional relationship with client representatives;
Kent, England, Up to £42000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus
Foreman One of our clients is looking for a Foreman to join their S...
Surrey, England, Up to £48000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus
General Foreman One of our clients is looking for a General Foreman...