|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 09:02|
General Foreman Required - Water Sector - On going work (18 months +) West Midlands Area (South Birmingham) - Rates Negotiable - £200.00 to £240.00 Per Day (Negotiable)
Our client, a large national Civil Engineering contractor, is looking for a General Foreman to work as part of their Water/Waste team, within the Midlands area, on a freelance basis. In this role, you will be required to work on water projects within the Severn Trent network, supporting the relevant Site Agent/Project Manager.
Initially, you will be working on a project that is nearing completion, to learn the companies processes and procedures, before moving onto a new project, which you will work on for the duration of the scheme (circa 12 months). Whilst this project is within the water sector, this particularly scheme will require someone who has strong groundworks and general civils experience.
Candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience working on similar projects within the water industry.
- Have a strong knowledge of general civils and groundworks.
- Be committed to working on a project form inception through to completion/handover.
- Hold a valid CSCS Card.
- Hold a valid SMSTS Certificate. (ideal, not essential)
- Hold a valid First Aid Certificate. (ideal, not essential)
- Hold a valid Temporary Works Certificate (ideal, not essential)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's