|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 11:35|
General Foreman required for a civil engineering contractor operating in the Warwickshire area working on a 278 works project
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join an sub contractor.
As a General Foreman, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring work is executed in a safe manner, meeting legal guidelines set out in health safety and requirements and environmental compliance.
- Managing site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Lead all actions to solve technical difficulties, improve performance in terms of progress and quality.
- Establish and regularly review the detailed working programme.
- Ensure coordination of all related trades.
- Deliver end product to customer satisfaction.
- Deliver performance in key areas of health and safety, environment and quality. Implement appropriate policies and procedures.
- Manage project risk in line with company procedures.
The successful candidate will ideally possess an industry relevant qualification e.g. a Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering or Construction Project Management etc. or will have worked their way up off the tools. It will be advantageous for applicants to have previous site experience working on public realm works but applicants from other backgrounds will also be considered.