|Salary:||£47 - £48 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 12:30|
Site Foreman (Joinery) Required.
Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Site Foreman with a joinery background.
The successful applicant must have the following
- Proven track record as a Site Foreman
- Full knowledge of projects from start to finish
- Ability to get the best from team
- Confident reading drawings and dealing with clients
- Full knowledge of all Site Health & Safety regulations
- Liaise with subcontractors.
- Ensure that all works carried out are all undertaken within current codes of practice e.g. Brickwork, plastering, joinery etc, are all completed to the required standards.
- Correct use of materials for the correct application.
- Maintain and track deliveries ensure that stock and materials are deployed properly offloaded and check all deliveries to relevant storage facilities, manage stock, stored securely and in a tidy and organised manner.
- Correct use of PPE to all personnel on site including visitors.
- Continuous monitoring of all trades quality and standards of work.
- Monitoring productivity and performance of subcontractors and direct labour.
- Ensure high standards of quality and the works meet the specification requirements first time and to minimise rectification works.
- Ensure all records for example inspections, work permits in briefings are all up-to-date and in place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's