|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 16:12|
The opportunity presents itself for a General Foreman to be part of a rapidly growing and reputable company based in the Hull, specialising in Civil Engineering within the Rail sector.
As a General Foreman, you will be responsible for assisting and supervising all members of site staff.
Daily Duties include:
- Open and close the site at the begining and end of each shift.
- Monitor all tools and equipment for safety and ensure nothing is stolen or lost.
- Minor odering of fuels and materials.
- Maintaining the site set up accommodation.
- Handing out and recovering PPE
- Monitoring the works against AFC drawings
- Minor paperwork, signing in, briefings, permit issues
This is an unprecidented opportunity for any general foreman wanting to join a company with a fantastic and continuously growing reputation within the construction industry.
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Project Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.