|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 16:12|
The opportunity presents itself for a General Foreman to be part of a rapidly growing and reputable company based in the Hull, specialising in Civil Engineering within the Rail sector.
As a General Foreman, you will be responsible for assisting and supervising all members of site staff.
Daily Duties include:
- Open and close the site at the begining and end of each shift.
- Monitor all tools and equipment for safety and ensure nothing is stolen or lost.
- Minor odering of fuels and materials.
- Maintaining the site set up accommodation.
- Handing out and recovering PPE
- Monitoring the works against AFC drawings
- Minor paperwork, signing in, briefings, permit issues
This is an unprecidented opportunity for any general foreman wanting to join a company with a fantastic and continuously growing reputation within the construction industry.
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Project Manager please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's