Graduate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Graduate Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 09:43|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Consultancy | Graduate Quantity Surveyor | Oxfordshire
Not only will you benefit from hands on, tailored training but you will also be working for a consultancy that strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
This Graduate Quantity Surveyor role is with a recognisable name within the consultancy market work across a wide spread of work and have a relatively small commercial team, which means a great chance for you to shine and work across multiple sectors!
As Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will be based out of my client's office in Oxfordshire, initially working on new build residential and care home projects. You will not only enjoy a great balance between site and desk work, but you will also be working alongside and experienced Senior QS who aims to see you running own projects in no time.
Five reasons to apply for this QS role:
- This company are passionate about employee development and provide hands on, structured training, catered towards APC diary requirements.
- No previous consultancy experience required - great opportunity for QS graduates or candidates with a few years on the job experience
- This company are well established with four offices across the UK and this role will also give you the option to work out of my client's London office
- Gain experience working on new build, refurbishment and fit out projects - with some project values exceeding £20m!
- Work for a medium sized business that provide a "family" atmosphere and no glass ceilings due to their flat organisational structure.
Requirements for this Grauduate Quantity Surveyor role:
- Must hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and able to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Capable of working to strict targets and timescales
- Good IT literacy
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Any experience working for a construction consultancy would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working as an Assistant / Trainee QS (either though university placements or post grad experience) will be advantageous
What is on offer for this Grauduate Quantity Surveyor position:
- £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Travel expenses paid
- RICS approved structured APC training
How to apply for this Graduate Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Consultancy | Graudate Quantity Surveyor | Oxfordshire
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€275 - €320 per day + Accommodation and Flights