Graduate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Graduate Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum + Life insurance, private healthcare|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 10:28|
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Central London - Consultancy
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a fresh university leaver or Quantity Surveyor with limited experience to join a reputable consultancy firm has just landed on my desk. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that like taking on people with an inquisitive mind, diligence and energy who would like support undertaking their APC.
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor position
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm who have a wealth of project experience covering many sectors of the construction industry. They have managed to develop a wide client portfolio throughout the private and public sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a firm that work across several sectors including but not limited to; commercial, cultural, education, health, hotels, leisure, residential and retail. The company are currently massively busy on a number of projects including a new build residential project comprising of more than 83 apartments on the riverside in Central London to a 400,000sqft R&D centre constructed in 2 phases.
The Quantity Surveyor will also benefit from the outstanding training programmes and progression schemes in place. This company want individuals that have the desire to succeed and work their way up their career ladder as soon as possible.
Requirements for this Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor role
- The Quantity Surveyor must have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Preferential exposure to the Quantity Surveying world, whether this be a placement whilst at University or current employment, however this isn't a deal breaker as every application is reviewed individually.
Remuneration for this Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor position
- £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on a Friday
How to apply for this Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Graduate Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
South East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package