Head of Building Services - Manchester
|Job Title:||Head of Building Services - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 09:30|
Head of Building Services - Manchester - Large Residential Schemes
- Unique role with the chance of developing a division
- Work on Manchester's prestigious residential schemes
- A very stable group who have several years of work secured
- A role where you can impart your ideas and process from the start
The group are an International Contractor of great repute who recently have been growing in stature in the UK and North West market, partnering with major local entities guaranteeing a steady flow of major projects. Currently they are engaged on one of the landmark projects of Manchester which is a very large mixed use development which has potentially 6 years of work.
This company are one of the most highly regarded outfits in Construction. They have an excellent reputation for build quality, profitability and staff retention. You will be joining a dynamic and social team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Building Services Manager to step into a role where you can further develop a division beneath you over time. You will head up Building Services for the business for all operations and will be assisting in developing strategy, scope and IRSs etc for new projects, checking prequals, ITTs and responding to RFIs and TQs. The role encompasses the full project life cycle management.
The Key Requirements
- Employment history for a Building Services Contractor or Main Contractor in an M&E specific role
- Engineering background with design management experience on M&E packages
- North West based and happy to work in an office in Great Manchester
- Ambitious, excellent technical and client facing skills.
- Previous roles: Building Services Manager, Technical Services Manager, M&E Manager, M&E Cooridnator or Building Services Engineer
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company car or Car Allowance scheme
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
For more information call Karl Mehta on 0161 2411 222.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.