Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 16:20|
HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR: CONSTRUCTION
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus package
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Location: Leicester - East Midlands
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor looking for a new opportunity?
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward-thinking Tier 1 construction company who continue to grow year on year and have a big commitment to Health and Safety.
You will be based on one of their flagship projects in Leicester which will run until around 2022.
This is a £150m project and one of their most prestigious schemes to date and could rise to £300m.
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site visits and audits when necessary
- Onsite training including tool box talks
- Comply with CDM regulations
Health and Safety Advisor Requirements:
- Must have worked for a Tier 1 Contractor previously
- Working knowledge of the application of CDM Regulations
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in the construction / utilities / civil engineering industry
- A NEBOSH Certificate/ NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent)
- A Membership to IOSH (Tech IOSH/Graduate) (or equivalent)
- Self-motivated, Driven and have the willingness to learn new skills
- Health and Safety Advisor Remuneration
If you are interested in this position then please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jess Johnston on 0121 651 1666 to discuss. Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*