Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2021 08:27|
Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 + Work abroad allowance, Accommodation, Flights
Job Reference: JR190128
Healthy & Safety Advisor Job profile:
Are you a Health & Safety Advisor who is interested in joining a tier 1 M&E contractor on large data centre construction projects in Europe? This is an opportunity to join this rapidly growing sector on a large project in Denmark for an international M&E Contractor as a Health & Safety Advisor.
This position is offered on a rotation basis (with accommodation, flights, and in-country travel covered) on a two-week basis, with a long weekend at home every two weeks.
Health & Safety Advisor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Health & Safety Advisor will involve the following:
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Drafting where required & maintaining HSE Plans.
- Development of task specific Method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the Supervisor
- Coordination of project safety indicators. Monthly KPI report to Group HSE Manager
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Ensure records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool, and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Provide Safety input to site management & at site EHS forums.
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures.
- Company site induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks.
- Method Statement briefings
- Assist or carry out accident/incident/near-miss investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Liaison with site Project Management on environmental, health & safety issues
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
Health & Safety Advisor Requirements
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- 3rd level qualification.
- 5-10 years' experience.
- Experience working with an M&E or electrical company would be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at Heights Instructor would be advantageous.
To Apply for the position of Health & Safety Advisor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call +441184 380 084 or email email@example.com Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer