Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000 per annum + €28,000 Allowance + Accommodation + Travel|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2019 13:08|
Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + €28,000 Living Allowance + Accommodation and Travel
Job Ref: JR07124
An established and globally recognised specialist main contractor are currently actively recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in Frankfurt.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Rotation every two weeks is on offer for any Health & Safety Advisor looking to rotate home. Accommodation and flights are covered in addition to a large living allowance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Advisor
The Health & Safety Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Adherence to the project & company Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Adherence to company & PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
- Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project safety statement.
- Coordination of project safety indicators.
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
- Safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Provide Safety input to site management & at site EHS forums.
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures.
- company site induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to company project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Liaison with site Project Management on environmental, health & safety issues.
- Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File.
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
Requirements of the Health & Safety Advisor
The following will be expected of the Health & Safety Advisor:
- Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
- 2+ years' experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large construction sites
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site
- Strong communication & computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about the Health & Safety Advisor position, or other specialist data centre construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource 01189 522 240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business