Health & Safety Consultant
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 10:36|
Health and Safety Consultant
My Client, a leading quantity surveying, project management and cost consultancy practice has an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic and talented Health and Safety Consultant to work with some of their leading clients. The role is based on the client side with access and full support from the business.
They have an international presence and employ over 150 staff over 10 offices. Their success has been down to their ability to lead the way in construction and property industries by being visionary, innovative and forward thinking. The company is committed to improving the built environment by ensuring they are the first choice construction and property services consultants.
The successes of the business are the people; they strive for excellence at every level and are committed to delivering the vision and values to both the clients and staff. They believe in professional and personal growth, and support this through training and sponsorships.
Health and Safety Consultant Requirements:
It is essential you have:
- Approved qualification in IOSH or CMIOSH
- Ability to conduct safety audits and hold a qualification in OHSAS 18001
- Experience and strong understanding of Assurance Monitoring
- Process working knowledge of mixed use developments and ability to deliver on high profile projects
- Ability to advise and guide all personnel with the implementation of current occupational Health and Safety legislations
- Have the ability to acquire and apply detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Have strong relationship management skills and consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
Ideal strengths will include:
- Ability to carry out and create Fire risk assessments
- Experience of working on Airport construction sites is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate excellent planning, problem solving and string decision making skills
- Being a team player with the ability to work independently
- Hold leadership skills
Health and Safety Consultant Remuneration
Salary: Up to £50,000 (open to negotiation)
Other benefits: Car allowance, pension, 25 days holiday, life insurance
Health and Safety Consultant Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Health and Safety Consultant position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.