Health and Safety Consultant
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pearson|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 11:06|
Health and Safety Consultant:
A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team in Liverpool.
This construction consultancy is a real market leader within the UK and has many projects around the UK. This consultancy delivers world class projects including projects in leisure, hotels, education etc.
Due to the company's continuing growth they are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Consultant to join their team.
This consultancy invests heavily in their people and believes strongly in this being part of their culture and believe their people are their best asset.
Health and Safety Consultant Experience and Qualifications:
- Five years' experience using CDM services.
- Member of professional design body such as RIBA/RICS/ICE.
- CmAPS and TECHIOSH qualified or higher.
- Most desirably qualified in CMIOSH.
- Hold a design based qualification at HND/Degree level or have equivalent experience which must include a thorough understanding of the design and construction process.
Health and Safety Consultant package:
- Location: Liverpool.
- Salary: £35K-£45K.
- Package: 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, life assurance.
The Application Process for Health and Safety Consultant:
This is an urgent Health and Safety Consultant position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Sarah Pearson in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If you are interested in the Health and Safety Consultant role apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.