Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor McMahon|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 13:54|
SHEQ Manager / Immediate start / Premium Salary
My client has an immediate need for a time served Health & Safety Manager, with a Tier one National Contractor background and experience on projects with a minimum value of £20m.
The role is for an immediate start following a successful interview process and as such the successful candidate will need to be available in the near future.
The salary is negotiable dependent on experience but in order to make sure they get the right candidate for the job are willing to pay a premium salary.
Day to day roles;
- Assist the project management team in implementing company SHEQ management standards on the project.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Undertake weekly SHEQ inspections.
- Collate project SHEQ information on a monthly basis.
- Review risk assessments and method statements.
- Lead monthly health and safety meeting.
- Liaise with subcontractor management and operatives on SHEQ matters.
- Undertake accident investigations.
- Experience in a similar health and safety advisory role.
- Experience of independently undertaking SHEQ inspections and writing reports.
- Experience of collating SHEQ management information.
- Experience of undertaking accident investigations.
Qualification / Health & Safety Requirements
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Relevant health and safety-related training e.g. CSCS card, SMSTS etc.