|Job Title:||Highways Designer|
|Salary:||car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 16:04|
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Highways Designer to join their team in the South-East working on a major JV.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
The successful Highways Designer will provide cost effective design solutions to maintain or improve the roads asset to the standards agreed and considering the needs of key stakeholders. You will deliver the outcomes agreed with the relevant parties involved to programme and budget.
Highways Designer Requirements:
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution (ICE or CIHT)
- Experience in highways engineering and design.
- Broad skills, knowledge and understanding of other highway infrastructure related design areas.
- Have or able to attain appropriate CSCS card registration.
- Understanding of environmental requirements of highway schemes
- Detailed knowledge of design codes (DMRB / MCDHW / TSRGD/TSM etc.) relevant to highway. engineering.
- Relevant vocational qualifications (MEng / MSC/ BEng / BSc / HNC and HND).
- Have a current UK or EU driving licence.
Highways Designer Remuneration
Salary: Competetive plus benefits
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Highways Designer Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Highways Designer position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position