|Job Title:||HVAC Engineer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tyler Sheehan-Ford|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 11:41|
My client currently requires a HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer.
They are a large HVAC supplier and work with some big clients in the Midlands and The South.
They do the majority of their work across UK Airports
HVAC Service & Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer's equipment whilst establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the clients.
Duties (including but not limited to)
- Installation and maintenance of designated equipment as well as preventative maintenance
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Resolve customers needs and communicate with them daily
- Maintain tools and equipment, ensuring they are calibrated correctly.
- Meeting all regulation requirements i.e. Human health, environmental, health & safety
- Work as part of a local team, providing efficient service delivery to all accounts
Flexible and Competitive packages available dependent on level and experience.
Passes to Major Airports are required.
If interested please contact Tyler: 07802 818 439
Alternatively send a CV to: email@example.com