|Job Title:||Infrastructure Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 13:25|
Infrastructure Planner (Civil Engineering, Roads, drainage & building)
Location: Northamptonshire (Site travel)
Company: Privately owned main contractor
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + car/allowance, pension, health
Will consider permanent/contract and temp to perm candidates
An excellent opportunity exists for an Infrastructure Planner to join an expanding privately owned contractor. You will be joining a financially secure, well-managed company that still retains a family feel even though they have a turnover in excess of £300m. Reporting into the Planning Manager, the team is a small, close knit group that work from the office & site on tenders and provide support to project teams on a regular basis.
The successful Senior Planner must fill the client requirements as outlined below;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner.
- Stable track record of employment with a UK based main contractor.
- Tender and live works planning carried out on projects within sectors such as commercial, leisure, industrial, mixed use, and student accommodation.
- Experience working on Groundworks, Infrastructure, and drainage
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject and/or Microsoft Project planning software.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC).
- Great culture and environment where your career can flourish.
- Financially secure self-financing company.
- A company where you can move up the ladder.
- They offer flexible working conditions and believe in a good work life balance.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance and I can contact you via phone.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's