Intermediate Construction Project Planner
|Job Title:||Intermediate Construction Project Planner|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 12:05|
One of the UKs Biggest contractors are looking for a Construction Project Planner on a Permanent basis to join their exceptional North West team. Having won awards previously for the being one of the best contractors to work for this opportunity is very exciting! They cover a diverse range of projects ranging across the UK and are looking for someone to join them on their flagship Scheme in Manchester City Centre.
- The planner will Liaise with other members of the team throughout the process and adjust the plan if they are required to do so
- Scheduling equipment, temporary works and labour etc for individual projects.
- Draw up project plans and use visual aids to presenting schedules work
- Finding solutions to recover delays and recommending what solutions can be implemented
- Monitoring progress and compare this with the projected schedule of work.
Position: Construction Project Planner (intermediate level)
Location: Manchester City Centre Based
Salary: £30000 - £50000 + package.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- Over 2 years' experience in build construction
- Site based background would be advantageous
- Sector experience ideally includes Residential , Student Accommodation or Multi use occupancy
- Exceptional communication skills in team environments.
- Experience in using Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on email@example.com. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.