|Job Title:||Intermediate Planner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 16:36|
Position: Permanent Intermediate Planner
Consultant: Christian Collins
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Client and Opportunity
Are you a planner in the early stages of your career?
If so, then look no further.
The firm is a North West contractor which is one of the leaders in the industry, training as well as a family orientated ethos drives this company. The projects value in excess of £70M and are projects you would be proud to add to your portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Short-term construction planning including liaison with supply chain/design team as appropriate
- Progress monitoring & review
- Recognise "Early Warnings" for potential delay and assist in mitigation strategies
- Development of integrated design, procurement and construction programmes
- Assessment of site logistics requirements and production of phasing plans
- Production of method statements/construction phase plans as appropriate
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- At least 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Main contractor background
- Ability to follow direction and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently during site visits & reporting
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
The successful Planner will receive;
- £35,000 -£45,000 salary depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Company car / Allowance
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on email@example.com for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £1 per annum + Negotiable DOE
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Head of Planning
City of London, London
£100000 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus