Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Alice Brown|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 17:21|
Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
I have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding earthworks sub-contractor in North London. They are looking to recruit an Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 1-4 years' experience, works will include soil remediation, earth works and construction projects.
The key requirements
- You must have a degree or construction related qualification.
- Has had exposure to civil engineering projects.
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to succeed
The successful Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £25k-£40k depending on experience.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to personally supporting each individual's progression and success within the company.
- Work in partnership with some of the UK's biggest Contractors on prestigious projects and schemes.
- Excellent tailored support and training
The application Process
If you are interested in this Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare etc
East London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus + More
West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, 10% Bonus