Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 20:00|
Intermediate/Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000
Location: Central London
Job Reference: #64590
My client has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded consultancy firm in Central London. The Client is looking for a well-rounded individual who is capable of progressing their career within a cross sector consultancy as their experience grows.
The consultancy works with an array of clients across various sectors including but not limited to Commercial/Office, Education, Healthcare, High spec and Social housing, Hotels, Leisure and Retail. Experience in these sectors is preferred, however having worked on various sectors is essential.
- Education and/or experience which lends itself to a Quantity Surveyor role at this level.
- Ideally RICS chartered, newly chartered preferred.
- 5 years' experience.
- Track record of delivering Commercial projects.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.).
- Good people management and leadership skills.
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- Chance to work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Company has a track record of developing and promoting employees from within.
- Support from colleagues and company that have expertise and experience across all sectors.
- Regular pay reviews and generous benefits.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com.
If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, great pension and more
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension and more
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits