|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 09:21|
Senior Construction Manager
Rate: £400 - £500 per day
Contract: 12 months rolling
Rotation: Once per 2 weeks
Job Ref: JR4146223
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on a large and complex new build data centre project in Holland. The client seeks a Senior Construction Manager to join the client team to oversee the Contractor during ongoing work and also to provide strategic advice and support to the overall Project.
The Senior Construction Manager will have a minimum of 3+ years of mission critical / Data Centre construction experience and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with an in depth understanding of CSA construction packages. The ideal Senior Construction Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The Senior Construction Manager will be based near the office or site with accommodation paid by the client in addition to your day rate. Any Senior Construction Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK once per 2 weeks if they want.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Applicants coming from a consultancy, contractor, or client side will be entertained
- Must be construction biased
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as MEP
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction-relevant discipline, or equivalent field experience.
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Construction Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity for Senior Construction Manager or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond on 01189 522240 at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.