|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day + Accommodation|
|Reference:||Senior Site Manager_1526543724|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 08:55|
Senior Site Manager
Rate: £450 - £500 per day + accommodation
Contract: 24 - 36 months
Rotation: 4 weeks in country, 1 long weekend off
Job Ref: JR66073
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex new-build data centre project in the North Holland. The client seeks a Senior Site Manager (CSA) to join the client team to oversee the Contractor during the build, as well as to provide strategic advice and support to the overall Project.
The Senior Site Manager will need a minimum of 2 years of mission critical / Data Centre construction experience within the last 5 years at a senior level and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres. You will need a CSA bias with an understanding of MEP. The ideal Senior Site Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Senior Site Manager will be based on site with accommodation paid for by the client on receipt in addition to your day rate. Any Senior Site Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they want, with rotation periods being 4 weeks in country, 4 full days at home. While in country, weekends and evenings are your own, with the Senior Site Manager working 5 days per week.
The Senior Site Manager will have experience working from pre-construction stage all the way through to completion. The client also requires New Build project experience of Data Centres.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be CSA bias with experience managing civil and structural works on construction builds.
- Must offer New Build project experience of a Data Centre.
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines throughout MEP.
- Experience working from pre-construction stage through to completion.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction or equivalent field experience.
- A proven track record working at a senior level within Site Management.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity as a Senior Site Manager or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond on 01189 522240 at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.