|Job Title:||Junior Estimator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 16:59|
Junior Estimator - Civil Engineering
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance, health care and pension.
25 (+8) days holiday.
An ambitious Estimator is required to join a strong estimating team based in Warrington. The Estimator should have had previous experience estimating civil projects. Candidate will assist in the preparation of accurate estimates for a range of tenders within the civil engineering, reporting to the Estimating Manager.
The projects will be of varied values, ranging from £700k to £25m
The Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within the civil engineering sector.
- Demonstrate ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West and the commercial sector
- Confidence in assisting and producing tender documents (quotes, drawing registers, bills of quants)
- Experience in using Estimating software packages
- Relevant industry qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
Join a supportive and experienced team of Estimators whom will assist you to further develop your experience and career. Enjoy a varied workload assisting in a range of projects.
The Application Process
To apply for the Estimator position or if you have any further questions regarding the position please email Julia at Project Resource, Manchester. (J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk) and I will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's