|Job Title:||Junior Estimator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 15:19|
Essex | up to £40,000| Fit out Contractor
Established 20 years ago, this company is a leading fit out contractor that specialise in the supply and installation of wall and floor finishes. With their head office located in Essex they are involved in all stages of projects from inception to completion within the commercial, healthcare, education, rail and aviation sectors.
Recent projects include:
- Flooring and ceiling fit outs for TFL in some of London's major stations
- Working with Balfour Beatty to supply and install large format floor tiles at Gatwick Airport
- External feature wall tiling for a South East London school
- Limestone flooring to a food court in a large east London Shopping Centre
They are looking for a Junior Estimator to join the company who is eager to start their career. Open to candidates who have recently graduated or who come from a subcontractor background, my client is keen to bring someone into the company to train up.
The successful Estimator will have the opportunity to join an award-winning company and receive a competitive salary up to £40k (depending on experience).
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Sub-contractor background
- Previous experience as an Estimator or on fit out projects would be advantageous
- Presentable and able to communicate clearly
Remunerations for this Estimator position:
- Up to £40,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Standard benefits including competitive pension
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.