Junior Mechanical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Project Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€30000 - €40000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 08:32|
Junior Mechanical Project Engineers
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 + Package
Job Ref: HH689931
An international specialist M&E contractor is seeking Junior Mechanical Project Engineers to join their team in Ireland, working on one of the largest high-tech manufacturing construction projects in the country.
This is a specialist contractor based in Dublin that cover multiple critical systems markets including data centres, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical builds, and many others. The successful Project Engineers will be joining an experienced team in which you will be encouraged to grow and progress your career as a Mechanical Project Engineer working on a very complex construction project.
This project has a heavy focus on technical Mechanical packages and as such, the contractor seeks Mechanical Project Engineers who are used to working on construction projects which are more technical and challenging than your average build.
The responsibilities of the Junior Mechanical Project Engineer
The Junior Mechanical Project Engineer will be expected to:
- Support all engineering requirements
- Understand all scopes of work by familiarising with design/IFC specifications and drawings
- Execute work in a safe fashion and instruct others on workplace safety
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals
- Utilising Engineering Materials Report (EMR)
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS
- Regularly check and monitor setting out instruments and testing equipment
- Attend all meetings as required with key stakeholders
- Understand drawings, surveys, and materials measurements
- Working as part of a team, reporting to the Senior Engineer
- Liaise with client representatives, sub contractors, and the design team
- Taking responsibility for the materials and material procurement on site
- Maintaining site records
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release
The skills of the Junior Mechanical Project Engineer
The Junior Mechanical Project Engineer should have the following skills:
- Proven experience as an Engineer, ideally with a recognised contractor
- Mechanical background, ideally degree qualified
- Experience on technical construction projects (data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial, semi-conductor, clean rooms, etc.)
- Familiar with Project /Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process
- Experience covering the following sectors is ideal: HVAC, Heat transfer, P&ID, Process, Isometric Drawings, and Project Management.
- Experience using Navisworks, Solidworks, and Revit is ideal
To apply for the position of Junior Mechanical Project Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.