|Job Title:||Junior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 08:09|
Junior Planner - North West / Manchester
A leading contractor based in south Manchester has a great opportunity for a Junior / Assistant Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Junior Planner you will work primarily from the regional office reporting directly to the Senior Planner. You will work on projects ranging from £10m - £75m.
You will be given hands on training by the Senior Planner who will be developing you 50/50 on Tender and Project Planning.
This role could be ideal for an experienced Site Manager who is looking to transition into Planning.
The ideal Junior Planner should have the following;
- 2-3 Years' experience on site
- Experience updating and inputting build programmes
- Sector experience ideally includes Commercial, student accommodation, and mixed-use schemes
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects experience
- Full UK driving License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Junior Planner you will receive the following;
£30,000 - £40,000 plus (Car or allowance+ Healthcare + Pension + Bonus)
- Leading contractor regionally, operating throughout the North.
- Great training and development opportunity
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects, outstanding order book.
- Privately owned business with a proven track record.
- Profitable business unit.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy#64494 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Construction Planner
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension