Junior Planner (Construction)
|Job Title:||Junior Planner (Construction)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Hardy|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 09:58|
- Their turnover is 10 $ figures $ per annum w/offices across the world.
- Highly credited & regarded as one of the most reputable companies in the construction industry.
- (It is difficult to argue why joining this contractor would not support your career progression.)
Salary is negotiable - If you have the experience and background they are looking for then a competitive wage will be offered.
- Utilise the P6 primavera software
- Assist in the preparation and management of project planning and controls
- HNC in engineering discipline/ civil/ construction
- Use of reporting tools
- Experience of any planning software
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines and major engineering schemes
- Ability to maintain client relationship
If you are interested in the role of Planner please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance