Junior Project Controller - Central London - Consultancy
I am working with a leading consultancy to find a Junior Project Controller for a new build power station project. This position would have a start date of around mid February for a long term contract.
You will need to act as a support to the lead project expert on all programme and scheduling matters and produce and maintain the integrated project programme in order to ensure the project's objectives are successfully achieved.
- At least 1 years project Controls/planning experience with some exposure of cost and risk management.
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Local Authorities and PMO desired.
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 software.
- A construction or engineering degree would be advantageous (not essential).
- Experience of implementing project control procedures desirable.
- Strong earned value skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Day rate of circa £200 per day for a year long contract.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore on 0118-952-2240.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.