Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
Job Ref: HH69417
A specialist critical systems main contractor is urgently seeking Junior Quantity Surveyors to work on one of the largest high-tech construction projects currently in progress in Ireland. The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist with large construction packages through to completion.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company with a wealth of projects in the critical systems sector throughout Ireland and Europe. The contractor's project list includes data centres, semi-conductors, pharmaceutical builds, and many others.
The Responsibilities of the Junior Quantity Surveyor
The Junior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to:
- Cover pricing and assessment of variations and contract entitlement Negotiation
- Responsible for cost controlling
- Liaising with mechanical parties from initial enquiries through to final accounts
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
- Identify areas of risk/scope and develop with the project team
- Produce control document when project secured
- Review proposals with Designers and select/agree subcontractor enquiry
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Provide support in respect to legal/contract issues associated with the project
- Attend post tender/pre-qual interviews and report accordingly
- Attend site meetings as necessary
- Input to the supply chain/preferred suppliers for constructional elements in conjunction with project teams for subcontractors/suppliers
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The Junior Quantity Surveyor should have the following skills:
- Proven experience managing large scale packages
- 1 years + experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large scale construction projects
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying (MEP or CSA bias)
To Apply for the position of Junior Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Heather Hall at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Dublin South, Dublin, €40000 - €50000 per annum + Package
Junior Quantity Surveyor Dublin Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Package...
Sevenoaks, Kent, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...