Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Package
Job Ref: JR69414
A tier 1 contractor is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work on one of the largest healthcare projects being built in Ireland. They offer excellent progression opportunity as well as chance to work on some of the most construction projects both in Ireland and in Europe.
This well-established and globally recognised specialist tier 1 contractor is currently actively recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their specialist team to work on a complex and challenging project in Dublin
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great tier 1 contractor that will proactively help you through APC and help you achieve chartered status should this be something you're interested in. You will initially be based on a very large healthcare project in Dublin, but there will also be the opportunity to work on other construction projects around Europe.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Junior Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Preparation of tenders, negotiation of contracts, managing of contactors
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance to existing contracts
- Cost Analysis of Projects, preparation of invoices
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Purchasing of materials, general administration duties
- Support and assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Junior Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Failing this, a HNC in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 2+ years' UK, Irish, or European experience working as a Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on healthcare projects would be a bonus, but is not expected
- Equally, experience working on pharmaceutical, semi-conductor plant, data centre, hospital, or heavy industrial projects would be a bonus
- Ideally experience working for a tier 1 contractor
- Must offer flexibility to work in Dublin full-time
- Longevity in career history is desired
To apply for the position of Junior Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Kildare, Republic of Ireland, €40000 - €50000 per annum
Junior Quantity Surveyor Kildare Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 Job Ref:...
Sevenoaks, Kent, £45000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus and more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Solihull, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Our client is a leading Housebuilde...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...