|Job Title:||Labour Coordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £34000 per annum + mileage|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 12:21|
Position: Labour Coordinator
Salary: £27,000 - £34,000 per annum DoE
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
A leading construction company are looking for an experienced Labour Coordinator to join them in their city-centre offices in Manchester
As Labour Coordinator, you will offer support to the Construction Department with the management of direct and subcontractor Labour throughout their Manchester sites
Prior experience within a similar role in Construction is vital. As Labour Coordinator, you will be expected to:
- Manage the hiring process of incoming labour - including the advertisements, agreements of rates, handling of contracts and all relevant compliance checks including immigration
- Manage weekly and monthly labour forecast requirements, including transfers.
- Be Point of Contact for both temporary and permanent staff
- Co-ordination of hours and handling payroll queries and issues.
- Liaise with Agency's
- Liaise with Health & Safety Management with regards to compliance
This is a demanding and busy environment with exceptional benefits and rewards and a brilliant team around you.
As Labour Coordinator, you have the chance to earn:
- Competitive Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, DoE
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Exceptional further benefits.
If you would like more information on the Labour Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Tim Cottrell on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you however you would like to recommend someone please look at the following scheme we offer and why it would be a benefit for you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's