|Job Title:||Labour Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 17:28|
Position: Labour Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum DoE
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
A leading construction company are looking for an experienced Labour Manager to join them in their city-centre offices
As Labour Manager, you will offer support to the Construction Department with the management of direct and subcontractor Labour throughout their Manchester sites
Prior experience within a similar role in Construction is vital. As Labour Manager, you will be expected to
- Manage weekly and monthly labour forecast requirements, including transfers.
- Manage the hiring process of incoming labour - including the advertisements, agreements of rates, handling of contracts and all relevant compliance checks.
- Be Point of Contact for both temporary and permanent staff
- Co-ordination of hours and handling payroll queries and issues.
- Liaise with Agency's
- Liaise with Health & Safety Management with regards to compliance
This is a demanding and busy environment with exceptional benefits and rewards and a brilliant team around you.
As Labour Manager, you have the chance to earn:
- Competitive Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, DoE
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Exceptional further benefits.
- £28,000 - £32,000, dependent upon experience
- 25 Days holiday and statutory bank holidays
- Additional benefits
If you would like more information on the Commercial Assistant position or any other vacancy please call Tim Cottrell on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you however you would like to recommend someone please take a look at the following scheme we offer and why it would be a benefit for you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bangor, County Down
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£20.00 - £21.00 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£250 - £280 per day