Lead Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Lead Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£110000 - £140000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living costs|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 12:11|
Lead Construction Manager
Rate: £110,000 - £140,000 + accommodation, travel, and living costs
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: HH694812
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex new build data centre project in Denmark. The client seeks a Lead Construction Manager (CSA) to join the client team to oversee the Contractor during the build, but also to provide strategic advice and support to the overall Project.
The Lead Construction Manager will need a minimum of 2 years of mission critical / Data Centre construction experience within the last 5 years at a senior level and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres. You will need a CSA bias with an understanding of MEP. The ideal Lead Construction Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Lead Construction Manager will be based near site with accommodation, flights, and expenses paid for by the client in addition to your salary. The Lead Construction Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they want, with rotation periods being 10 days in country, 4 days at home.
The Lead Construction Manager will have experience working from pre-construction stage all the way through to completion. The client also requires New Build project experience of Data Centres.
Experience / Skills of the Lead Construction Manager:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be CSA bias with experience managing civil and structural works on construction builds.
- Must offer New Build project experience of a Data Centre.
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines throughout MEP.
- Experience working from pre-construction stage through to completion.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction or equivalent field experience.
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for the position of Lead Construction Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £100000 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus
£80000 - £90000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus
£200 - £300 per day
Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £65000.00 per annum