|Job Title:||Lead Planner|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Alice Brown|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 14:42|
A truly exceptional job opportunity for an experienced Planner.
We are currently seeking a Lead Planner for a globally known business that is working on one of the largest construction projects in the world. This is a project guaranteed to last 5-6 years, so job security is good.
This job opening is suitable for a very experienced planner that has been a lead planner on major civil engineering project. This job will be acting as the Planning Lead on a major project, so you'll have experience leading projects that are £100s millions or £1 billion +.
Essential criteria to be considered for this job:
- 15+ years experience
- Must have major civil engineering project experience.
- Be able to work as a large team, collaborative working is essential.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork ability.
- Primavera 6 expert.
- Experience working with concrete.
- Career evidence of pushing key milestone dates.
- Positive track record of managing a project team, people, and client deliverables.
- Ensuring with the delivery team that project deliverables are being met.
Up to £80,000 per annum (£85,000 at a push), plus a marketing leading benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday