|Job Title:||Lead Planner|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 09:49|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Lead Civils Planner.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of civils projects £5 - £20 million plus.
The successful candidate will provide construction planning, programming, prelims and methodology input for projects at prequalification, tender and contract stage by developing an accurate assessment of sequence, methodology and time. Reproduction of best timeline going forward in the design & construction period.
Lead Planner Requirements:
- Experience working as a Planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Ideally have progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- Experience in highways planning from first principles.
- Good knowledge of civils or general construction techniques and methodology.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10 - 15 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
- CSCS card essential.
Lead Planner Remuneration
Salary: £45 - £60,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Lead Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Lead Civils Planner position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday