M&E Asset Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Asset Surveyor|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£23 - £28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 08:30|
M&E Asset Surveyor
Rate: £23 up to £28 per hour
Contract: 6 Months
Job Ref: DR646653
A multi-disciplinary consultancy are actively looking to recruit multiple Asset Surveyors to carry out asset surveys across multiple sites, primarily on Mechanical & Electrical systems.
Our client has secured the framework for a large number of MOJ sites which includes various environments each of which require assessments of all M&E assets. Our client will employ the Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveyor on a contract basis which is estimated to run for circa 6 months.
- Carry out condition surveys on all buildings, primarily for Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Obtain an asset list that can generate a full PPM planner (Be able to correctly identify all M&E assets as found in any Built Environment).
- Capture assets and their attributes and condition on a handheld device.
- Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections.
- Identify all critical plant equipment for running the sites.
- Create a forward planning maintenance program (lifecycle data).
- A proven track record of experience undertaking asset building surveys and asset conditioning.
- M&E expertise on asset maintenance.
- Ideally a minimum of a HNC/HND in Building, Mechanical or Electrical (Building Services).
- Experience of utilising reporting tools.
- Flexibility to cover various sites across the region within driving distance.
Competitive hourly or daily rates on offer as well as mileage covered at HMRC rates.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Mechanical & Electrical construction opportunities please call Daniel Risby at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's