M&E Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + tax uplift + car + accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 18:34|
M&E Commercial Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + tax uplift + car + accommodation + flights + living allowance
Job Ref: JR65826
Rotation: 10 days on, 4 days off
A specialist Data Centre international tier 1 contractor with live multi-million pound projects across the EMEA region all within the Data Centre construction sector are actively looking for an M&E Commercial Manager to hold responsibility for €30M in projects out in Finland. The M&E Commercial Manager will report directly into the European Commercial Director.
As the Lead Commercial Manager for all MEP systems you can expect to overseeing upto as many as 40 live projects at any, totalling up to €30 million, of which you will have control of the entire budget. These projects range from the smaller £20K packages up to £10 million. As the M&E Commercial Manager for Finland, you will have a Commercial / Quantity Surveying team reporting into you providing support. AS the M&E Commercial Manager you will be involved in stakeholder management so client facing skills are essential.
As well as the competitive basic salary, this position offers a tax uplift to allow for the higher Finnish taxes as well as accommodation fully paid for, a car, a living allowance, and all flights paid for in full.
Rotation back from to the UK is every 10 days. You return back out to Finland after 4 days back in the UK.
Experience / Skills Required:
The M&E Commercial Manager will require the following:
- 10 years or more experience working as a Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager in UK construction.
- Ideally Electrical bias managing the commercials across MEP. Mechanical bias will be considered.
- Ideally Data Centre project experience, if not heavy industrial or pharmaceutical project experience will be considered.
- ICT experience i.e. Cabling is preferable but not essential.
- Proven experience in holding responsibility of budgets of over £10 Million as in a Commercial Lead remit.
- You will be responsible for cost controlling costs on all MEP services ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Must be happy to be based in Finland on a 10 on, 4 off rotation
To apply for the position of MEP Commercial Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's