M&E Commissioning Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Commissioning Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 13:41|
M&E Commissioning Manager
MEP Commissioning Manager | City of London | Contractor
I am currently working with a market leading construction company who are involved with some of London's most iconic developments. They are looking for a M&E Commissioning Manager to work on one of their large mixed-use developments in central London.
As a company, they are currently involved with the construction of over 6000 residential units and over 1 million sq ft of office space. They are an established company with close to 40 years trading history, employing over 5000 staff to deliver a variety of complex projects.
The successful M&E Commissioning Manager will be responsible for the management of the commissioning of all M&E systems on a large high-rise mixed-use development ensuring commissioning is undertaken and completed in line with the Construction Programme.
Key responsibilities/ duties
The duties and responsibilities for the successful M&E Commissioning Manager may include but will not be limited to:
- Identify where construction/installation works are preventing the commissioning of systems.
- Reviewing the design/installation for system commission-ability.
- Witnessing commissioning and managing consultant and statutory authority witnessing.
- Ensuring installations are complete in every respect in accordance with the design and to all relevant regulations and standards to enable commissioning.
- To coordinate with MEP Team and all RCSL project managers/managers/supervisors.
- Report on commissioning progress daily internally and formally.
- Chair and minute weekly MEP Commissioning meeting.
Key requirements for this M&E Commissioning Manager role:
- Preferably mechanically biased with knowledge of LTHW and ChW systems utilising HIUs and FCUs.
- To have M&E commissioning experience as an engineer/supervisor/manager.
- Preferably to have experience working on residential schemes with knowledge of applicable regulations and standards.
- Previous experience working for a large contractor or developer will be advantageous
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Minimum HNC qualification.
Remuneration for this M&E commissioning Manager role:
- £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this M&E Commissioning Manager role:
If you are interested in this M&E Commissioning Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
M&E Commissioning Manager | City of London | Contractor