|Job Title:||M&E Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 10:58|
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL COORDINATOR - SWINDON
Role: Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator
Salary: £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, 20% bonus
My client has an urgent need for an experienced M&E Co-ordinator/Estimator. This client has an unrivalled reputation across a range of sectors that include Industrial, commercial, Mixed Use and Residential under JCT (Trad & D&B) and NEC contracts.
Projects range in value from £1m to £100m typically and they are expanding now after a series of recent contract awards.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career or seeking a new challenge.
- Minimum 3-4 years UK experience in Mechanical and Electrical Co-ordinator roles for recognised main contractors.
- Extensive experience as Mechanical and Electrical Co-ordinator on projects £1m+.
- Good knowledge of construction management processes and techniques.
- Previous roles: M&E Manager OR M&E Co-ordinator OR M&E Supervisor
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent bonus scheme
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting BH70733 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's