M&E Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 08:10|
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
M&E Contractor | £75,000 | Central London
I am looking for a driven Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work for a M&E Contractor who will take any project from the construction drawings right through to final handover and commissioning. Based out of my client's office in London, you will be working on a mixed-use project.
Established over 50 years ago this specialist M&E contractor's growth is primarily driven by repeat orders from existing clients, demonstrating the level of confidence the clients have in the company. With their order book growing rapidly, they need an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who has knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical commercial projects.
Key duties and responsibilities for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Requirements for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- 5+ years' minimum Mechanical & Electrical experience
- Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence and happy to travel to sites across the London
How to apply for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's