|Job Title:||M&E Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 16:40|
Rate: £400 - £500 p/d + Accommodation, Travel, & Living Allowance (€50 net p/d)
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days back home
Job Ref: HH69197
A unique opportunity to work client side on a Data Centre project in Oslo, Norway as the M&E Manager.
The M&E Manager will be site based in Oslo, Norway. It's essential that the M&E Manager will offer recent critical systems construction project experience with a large main contractor. This opportunity is offered on a 2-week rotation basis, 10 days based in country, 4 days back home. Flights, travel, and accommodation is provided on top of the day rate as well as a living allowance.
The Responsibilities of the M&E Manager
The M&E Manager will be expected to:
- The development of/ensuring the development of safe systems of work utilising generic risk assessments to develop task specific assessments.
- Manage the M&E contractors.
- Ensuring contract specific site safety statements are developed including any sub-contracted works. These safety statements must be maintained as 'live' documents for the duration of the data centre project.
- Ensuring adequate supervision is in place on all contracts under their control.
- Chair sub-contract co-ordination meetings on a regular basis that are documented in minute's format and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Ensure there is adequate control of materials, plant and equipment to prevent loss by damage, waste, theft or unnecessary hire charges.
- Work closely with the design team and the client directly.
- Manage site teams through regular "team" meetings and Contract Reviews that are documented in minute's format and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Generate and maintain a procurement schedule for all contracts paying attention to long lead items.
- Monitor Actual against Planned progress against Contract programme.
- Ensure supervision have clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Experience required of the M&E Manager
The M&E Manager MUST have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in an M&E Managerial position
- Main contractor experience is essential
- Experience working on data centre construction project in the last 5 years is essential
- Must be M&E bias
To apply for the position of M&E Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Heather Hall of Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's