|Job Title:||M&E Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:26|
Position: M&E Manager
Location: Leeds / West Yorkshire
Salary: £50-60k DOE + Package
Consultant: James Fox
Building Services / M&E Manager - Leeds - Tier 1 Contractor
I've just registered a Building Services / M&E Manager vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for someone to join their West Yorkshire based division and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £10m - £30m.
This is an opportunity to join a consistent regional base for a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. Their client base includes Universities, MOD, Local authorities & private sector commercials.
As the M&E Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion. You will work alongside some of the top Site & Pre-con management staff in the region.
As the successful Building Services Manager you will take responsibility for building services from bid through to live construction.
The ideal Building Services Manager should have the following;
- Over 10 years' experience as a Building Services Manager
- Excellent understanding of front-end BSM principles
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial /industrial/mixed-use/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work coherently with design and planning teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving License.
£50000 - £60000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Leading projects based in the North West
- Exceptional remuneration
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Building Services Manager please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's