I am working with a national top-tier contractor to find an M&E Project Manager to strengthen their North West team. Their excellent reputation in the area has led to a growing workload and a necessary influx of staff.
You will be joining a prestigious contractor who have a great status in the area, delivering projects ranging from £3m - £25m. This contractor set up in a traditional manner providing clear and varied progression paths.
The successful M&E Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary in line with competition contractors
- Package incl. car/allowance & pension
- Excellent working environment within an organised and structured contractor
The successful M&E Project Manager MUST:
- Have a track record of successfully delivering M&E projects on time and in budget
- Have worked for a large (preferably top-tier) contractor on M&E projects over £10m
- Have worked in a broad range of project sectors
- Be able to manage a M&E scheme autonomously
- Be able to report back on Profit & Loss of the job and manage this working closely with commercial team
- Be able and willing to work on projects across the North West
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Slough, Berkshire, £70000 - £80000 per annum
Commissioning Manager Slough Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 Job ref: HH7...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £20 - £22 per hour
Site Manager - Manchester - 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start - Hi...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £60000 - £65000 per annum
Role: Facade Manager Location: Liverpool Salary: £60,000 + Car Allo...
Beckenham, Kent, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Contracts Manager South London | up to £55,000 | Social Housing An ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £51000 per annum
Role: Site Manager Location: Manchester Salary: £50,000 + Car Allow...