|Job Title:||M&E Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 08:48|
I am working with a national top-tier contractor to find an M&E Project Manager to strengthen their North West team. Their excellent reputation in the area has led to a growing workload and a necessary influx of staff.
You will be joining a prestigious contractor who have a great status in the area, delivering projects ranging from £3m - £25m. This contractor set up in a traditional manner providing clear and varied progression paths.
The successful M&E Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary in line with competition contractors
- Package incl. car/allowance & pension
- Excellent working environment within an organised and structured contractor
The successful M&E Project Manager MUST:
- Have a track record of successfully delivering M&E projects on time and in budget
- Have worked for a large (preferably top-tier) contractor on M&E projects over £10m
- Have worked in a broad range of project sectors
- Be able to manage a M&E scheme autonomously
- Be able to report back on Profit & Loss of the job and manage this working closely with commercial team
- Be able and willing to work on projects across the North West
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
West Midlands, England
Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package