Project Resource are looking for a Planner for an excellent client of ours to work on their projects in London. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a large international business within the construction world, and with great potential for career progression within this company.
They are looking to secure an experienced Planner, at a junior or intermediate level, with a strong M&E bias, having worked on construction projects for a number of years. Their main projects worked are commercial or industrial projects, and they are responsible wholly for the mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Project planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject.
- Develop pre-construction, construction and commissioning programs.
- Represent the company at progress/planning meetings/workshop's.
- Development of the project controls systems specific to the project.
- Implementing the project controls system.
You should have:
- 5+ years previous planning experience.
- Experience in the field of construction planning in mechanical/electrical contracting would be advantageous.
- Ideally the candidate will have a mechanical/electrical construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors.
- Ex-trade & engineering degree candidates will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential.
- Career driven & ambitious.
- Primavera, Asta
- Advanced Excel
- MS Office
The company is looking to pay an competitive salary, with benefits including all travel costs to sites paid, pension and holiday allowance.
To apply for the position of Planner or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the construction sector, please call Anthony on 01189522240 or email
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Surrey, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Project Resource has been approached by an excellent client of ours...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Planner Location: North West Salary: £55,000 + Package Co...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Position: Liverpool / North West Salary: Up to £45k + package Consu...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner A major contractor within the construction industry is offe...
Surrey, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Planner/ Project C...