|Job Title:||M&E Planner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 11:23|
Oxfordshire | up to £60,000 | M&E Contractor
A specialist M&E contractor with over 50 years' experience, that will take any project from the construction drawings right through to final handover and commissioning, urgently requires a M&E Planner.
The M&E contractor provides mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to a diverse range of industry sectors including: commercial, hydrocarbons (oil & gas), manufacturing, pharmaceutical, renewables and data centres.
Based on site in Oxfordshire your work will consist Healthcare and Education projects from £2M up to £50M. Working with a skilled team to develop and implement the project controls system, which will include:
- Setting up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Setting up WBS
- Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
- Developing the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract, using the Dornan bespoke PMS
- Baseline the Schedule
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Update the Schedule in Primavera/ASTA
- Monitor delays & client Notifications as required
- Monthly Project Reporting to Senior Management
Requirements for this M&E Planner position:
- You must be degree qualified or above
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience as a M&E Planner
- Have experience using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Must have a full UK drivers' licence
Remuneration for this M&E Planner position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Employee Development Scheme to fast track your progression
- Extensive training on Project Controls Procedures via the Planning Department.
- You will be joining a firm with low staff turnover
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this M&E Planner position:
If you are interested in this M&E Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's