M&E project coordinator
|Job Title:||M&E project coordinator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Package i.e. Car, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 10:26|
We are currently recruiting for an M&E Coordinator to work in a growing company who are offering a generous salary and package.
Salary between £40,000 and £60,000 plus package.
Company is based in South London but projects are all over London.
What is the purpose of the job?
Lead and manage the technical resource for the Mechanical and Electrical services across all assigned Projects. Incl. Security systems, information technology infrastructure, CCTV, etc.
- Manage the 'End to End' services input to support the project implementation process.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to agree time, quality, financial and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that all projects are undertaken safely and in accordance with Group policies and legislation.
- Provide Leadership and performance management for the associated supply base.
- Cradle to grave delivery from tender to commissioning of all MEPH / AV services. Pre-construction design development/integration. Technical input to all facets of the business including procurement and planning, including tracking design/procurement and construction activities and producing reports as required. Managing all MEP/AV subcontractors.
What are you responsible for doing
Provide engineering and technical support to all areas of the Company as required. i.e. Business Development, Tendering, Procurement and Implementation.
- Innovation - In collaboration with the supply chain, develop awareness of new initiatives, products and systems to ensure the Group is able to provide leading edge advice on Engineering Services and Sustainability.
- Undertake across all projects focussed value engineering reviews to drive improved value.
- Work collaboratively with the supply base to ensure that the Company can deliver improved value across projects.
- Review and report on the Engineering content of all projects and give directions as required to ensure clarity of deliverables, incl. programme and budgetary targets.
- Review the Planning, Design and Delivery of engineering services incl. commissioning during the implementation of all projects and ensure that the required standards are achieved.
- Review the Planning of Services testing, witnessing commissioning and handover during each project to ensure successful completion of all systems.
- Ensure O&M's are compliant and issued in an accurate and timely manner.
- Set measurable and manageable Project Team objectives and regularly assess performance Incl. identifying development needs.
- Identify and progress areas for personal and professional development.
Knowledge, skills and experience
Relevant qualifications such as a degree in Technical Services and preferably a membership of a recognised Engineering Institute.
- Relevant CSCS
- Demonstrate ability to understand and manage a variety of construction services related technical disciplines.
- 8+ years of proven hands on technical services management within the construction sector with relevant Health & Safety qualifications.
- Working knowledge of Legal and Contractual framework.
- Ability to demonstrate a wide understanding of the technical services market.
- Ensure best practice management techniques and processes are adopted.
- Proven ability to operate independently, balance multiple issues simultaneously and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to resolve complex issues that arise.
If you would like to know more about this position or would like to apply please send your CV to Lewis Murphy at Project Resource.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £43000 per annum
£10.00 - £12.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum