M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 12:48|
M&E Project Manager
Rate: £500 - £550 a day
Contract: 12 months rolling
Rotation: 1 in 4 weeks
Job Ref: JR41462221
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex data centre new build project in Holland. The client seeks an MEP Project Manager to join the client team to oversee the Contractor during ongoing upgrade works.
The M&E Project Manager will have a minimum of at least 4+ years of mission critical construction experience and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction and data centre projects. The idea M&E Project Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The M&E Project Manager will be based near the office or site with accommodation paid by the client in addition to your day rate. Any M&E Project Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they wanted with rotation periods would be 1 long weekend every month.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record managing all services across MEP on live projects (Electrical Engineering, Chilled Water/DX Cooling Systems, and HV Systems etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as civil and structural works on a construction build.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum five years MEP construction management / project management experience, preferably experience gained with a mechanical & electrical contractor or principal contractor.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond on 01189 522240 at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum