M&E Project Manager
Rate: €70,000 - €80,000 + Car Allowance + Living Allowance + Accommodation + Travel
Rotation: Rotation home every other weekend
Job Ref: HH67211
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing contractor and work throughout Europe on large data centre projects while being based in Holland. The client seeks a well-rounded M&E Project Manager to work on new build and ongoing upgrade works on large data centre projects. There is a strong emphasis on internal progression to grow with the company.
The M&E Project Manager will be working closely with all members of the project team and report to the Project Director. Recent mission critical / data centre construction experience is essential in addition to a career served in Project Management, and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with a well-rounded understanding of all biases; mechanical, electrical and CSA.
The M&E Project Managers duties will include:
- Creating construction schedules, performing regular schedule updates
- Assist with the management of onsite logistics and maintain relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Assist with the management of subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Professionally represent the client's onsite operations as a regular interface with main contractor and subcontractors
Experience / Skills required of the M&E Project Manager:
- Recent (last 3 years) Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential
- Strong experience both managing onsite installation as well contracts, design, all other pre-con aspects (scope of works, etc.), as well as cost management throughout.
- The ideal candidate will offer experience managing all disciplines throughout MEP and CSA and will ideally come from an M&E background
- A Bachelor's degree in an engineering or project management field is ideal, however it is not necessary for those with strong industry experience
- Desire to learn and grow to progress within the company
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the position of M&E Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £40000 - £50000 per annum + healthcare, pension, bonus
Project Manager Project Manager | City of London | Global Construct...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £30 per hour
Position; Project Manager Location; Manchester Rate; £300 Duration;...
Harlow, Essex, £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, private heathcare, pension
Project Manager Project Manager | Essex | Consultancy This company ...
City of London, London, £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, private heathcare, pension
Project Manager Project Manager | Central London | Consultancy This...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Project Manager - Construction Location: Wolverhampton & Cov...